DORS 620 Banknote Counter Machine Price in Bangladesh
DORS 620 is a heavy-duty Banknote counter machine and has an increased operation service life through the use of wear-resistant parts. DORS 600В is a reliable banknote counter with extended operational life, it can be used in any cash handling business where you have a demand for single-denomination counting. Banknote counterВ DORS 600В is designed for counting banknotes of different currencies.В DORS 600В is a reliable banknote counter with extended operational life, it can be used in any cash handling business where you have a demand for single-denomination counting. Optimal price/quality ratio makesВ DORS 600В an essential tool for any retail enterprise.
Dors 620-counter with the function of strict authentication: analysis of anti-stock protective labels of Russian rubles identifies 100% of all fakes. This is the only inexpensive counter in Russia that is able to identify any falsification of the highest level. Stop of counting and error code display (chained notes, double notes, stuck, jammed notes, banknotes with a big missing fragment). The stacker and some parts of the construction are made of impact-resistant plastic with added carboxylic fiber.DORS 620 is Designed for counting banknotes of any currency for counting banknotes of different currencies with Bangladesh on the base of the well-known banknote counter DORS 600, High reliability makes DORS 600 an essential tool for retail enterprises and small branches of banks which has been used daily in banks throughout the world for many years.
- Propose: Recommended for use at cashier’s desks in retail and service companies. DORS 620 allows to count quickly the cash set out at denomination in the cash register with simultaneous detection of notes (ultraviolet detection, paper optical density control, size control, double note control, note integrity control).
- Distinguishing Features: While counting banknotes of any currency and any denomination DORS 620 performs size control of each counted banknote and background luminescence at UV light illumination.
- The use of metal rather than plastic frame is the basis of the stable operation of the banknote counter for many years. During operation, the machine vibrates, and thus all the elements vibrate inside. If the frame is unendurable, as time passes the micro gaps appear, and the axes are shifted relative to the initial position, thus leading to accelerated rubbing of rollers and belts. Such machines require more frequent service maintenance. You will avoid these problems while using DORS 620.
- The stacker and some parts of the construction are made of impact-resistant plastic with added carboxylic fiber — this prevents plastic rubbing and thus ensures proper banknote passing in the path during the whole lifetime of DORS 620.
- Hopper rollers have high wear resistance, which allows counting millions of banknotes without their replacement. As far as is known, feed rollers are the most wearing elements of any counter. The jam error, skew error, and double or chain errors appear even with a small rubbing of the feed rollers. DORS 620 is equipped with special wear-resistant rollers.
- Addition Mode allows counting any amount of cash of a single denomination. It is useful when comparing the number of banknotes in a bundle with a statement on the number of banknotes. Also useful when receiving a large number of low denomination banknotes from the client, i.e. allow avoiding counting of each note by hand.
- Batch Mode allows forming the batch (100 banknotes) of the same denomination. This mode is useful when issuing a foregone amount to the client: the cashier sets the required number of banknotes, then puts any number of banknotes of a single denomination into the hopper. If the counted number of banknotes is less than the set one, the counter automatically continues through the accumulation of the next counting. If there are more banknotes in the hopper than the set one, DORS 620 counts the required number of banknotes and stops.
- The Automatic Mode allows to avoid pressing any key to start counting. DORS 620 starts the counting operation automatically after the banknotes were placed into hopper.
- Control of banknote paper background luminescence at UV light illumination. Background luminescence at UV light illumination. This type of control allows detecting the counterfeit banknotes which differ from the original ones in paper background luminescence at UV light illumination.
- Size control of each counted banknote: DORS 620 determines the length of the short side of the first passed banknote and takes it as a standard. Then the banknote counter compares the length of each following banknote with the standard. In case the lengths of the banknotes coincide, the counting continues. If the length of the current banknote differs from the length of the standard banknote significantly, the counting stops automatically, DORS 620 makes an audio signal, and an error code appears on display.
- The paper optical density is determined as the average value of IR transmission passed through the banknote. This is the basic level of control obligatory for every banknote counter.
- Double detection determines that two banknotes layered on each other during counting didn’t pass as one banknote.
- The chain control also helps to avoid counting errors. The time control of passing the banknote in the path: in case two banknotes are overlapped, the banknote counter doesn’t recognize them as one banknote and thus there is no counting error.
- Detection of banknotes with a big missing fragment allows to make sure of the physical integrity of counted banknotes and to reject the faulty banknotes.
- Detection of jammed banknotes inside the device allows for avoiding damage to a large number of banknotes. Usually, jams are caused by foreign objects in the path (paper clips, paper, etc.). In this case, the first counted banknote gets jammed, though DORS 620 stops counting in order to avoid damage of other banknotes.
- Scope of use: Banks, Agent Banking, Retail chains, Service providers, Petrol stations, Vehicle dealers, Public transport, Restaurants, Fast-food chains, Hotels, Ticket offices, etc.
More Does 620 Banknote Machine